BASIC COMPANY INFORMATION
Name of company:
Maccion (Maccion Lean Solutions SL)
Name and position of the person responding:
Pau Feliu (Founder & CEO)
Brief description of company and business model
Company dedicated to the implementation of 4.0 solutions for the continuous improvement of production systems. Committed to the speed, flexibility and connectivity of all its systems. Experts in IoT sensory design that will capture the events of the factories and able to integrate with other devices and platforms.
- Development and integration of production management systems (manufacturing, logistics, maintenance, quality, documentation, etc.)
- Advice to people in the digitalization of processes
- Accompanying companies in the digitalization of plants
CEO + Founding team. Brief description of trajectory
Pau (CEO): On the one hand, an engineer specializing in custom electronics development, communication protocols and integration of industrial systems. In parallel, training in industrial organization, production management and continuous improvement. Taking advantage of the two branches of knowledge and the arrival of industry 4.0, there is a need: to improve production processes based on technological solutions.
Jordi (Tech Director): Engineer specialized in embedded and integration of industrial systems. More than 25 years of experience in software equipment development and management.
Gabriel (Design): Engineer specialized in electronic device design, manager of the company Selba Solutions. More than 25 years of experience in the automotive, industrial and railway sectors.
Josep (Financial Director): Financial executive with experience in important companies in industrial sectors.
Year of incorporation: 2015
No of employees: 8
- Jordi Pradas: Tech Director
- Gabriel Prat: Design Responsible
- Josep Orive: Financial Director
- Pau Feliu: General Director
Industrial and Automotive
Volum of investment taken in
Main goals achieved
- Provider of internal logistics and production management systems, digital documentation platform and maintenance management in three Magneti Marelli plants (Spain and Italy)
- System supplier Kanban 4.0 to Continental Automotive Spain
- Supplier in RFID technology concept tests in Nissan Motor Ibérica
- Recognition of Logistics Innovation for SEAT
Main challenges in the future
- Be a reference in the implementation of Industry 4.0 in Catalonia
- Be leaders in advising and accompanying companies and people in the process of digitalization
- Maintain the rapidity in the implementation of solutions even if the equipment and projects are increasingly larger
Why did you choose to establish the company in Barcelona?
- Proximity (we are lucky)
Inspiration? A model, company or business person/entrepreneur?
- AGILE method
Recommended book or books
- La producción es cuestión de tiempo (Rajan Suri)
- Lean 4.0 (Sebastian J. Brau)
What websites do you use to keep informed?
What apps you use most on your mobile?
What else would you like Barcelona to offer?
- Better accessibility city – metropolitan area.