BASIC COMPANY INFORMATION
Name of company: Adsmurai
Name and position of the person responding:
Ismael Blázquez, Business Development Manager.
Brief description of company and business model
Adsmurai is a leading company in Social Media Advertising for large global brands, working with its own technology. As official Facebook partners, optimize campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SNAPCHAT, Pinterest and VK with exceptional results. The professionalism of the team and the quality of the service is one of its most recognized features.
CEO + Founding team. Brief description of trajectory
Marc Elena is the CEO of Adsmurai. He has a degree in Advertising and Public Relations and a master’s degree in Political Marketing and Electoral Communication; he made a trip around the world where he changed his vision of the world of digital communication. He teamed up with Otto Wüst, Co-Founder and COO, Telecommunications engineer and one of the founders of Wuaki.tv with experience in Oracle, NicePeopleAtWork, Sclipo and The Real Plaza; and with Juan Antonio Robles, Co-Founder and Customer Success VP, Computer Engineer who developed his career in Oracle and Open IT Solutions, technology that would lay the foundations for what Adsmurai represents today.
Year of incorporation: 2014
No of employees: 70
- Marc Elena, CEO, Founder
- Otto Wust, COO, Co-founder
- Juan Antonio Robles, VP Customer Satisfaction, Co-founder
- Irene Matías, Global Account Management Director
- Jaume Puig Gomá-Camps, VP Finance & Strategy
- Marcos Domínguez, Partnerships & BizDev Director
- Pere Quintana De Vries, Marketing Director
- Alba Santacreu, People, Talent & Culture Director
- Jose David Pérez Maroto, Country Manager México
- Javier Castro, Country Manager Colombia
Volum of investment taken in:
Main goals achieved:
- 5 years of growth with income from the first year.
- Official partners of high recognition of Facebook and Instagram.
- Access to the Twitter API and Google partners.
- Own technology in the three main fields: Social Ads, Content and Ecommerce.
- 3 high performance products: Katana, Visual Commerce and Feeds Composer.
- Offices in Spain, Mexico and Colombia.
Main challenges in the future
- Continue growing, international expansion and consolidation as a benchmark player in the market.
Why did you choose to establish the company in Barcelona?
- Its dynamism, strategic location, European vocation, talent hub and quality of life.
Location: Spain, Mexico, Colombia.
Inspiration? A model, company or business person/entrepreneur?
We are inspired by those entrepreneurs and companies that challenge the status quo and provoke changes in the industry. The fourth industrial revolution has changed the rules of the game and allows – in the words of Prof. Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum – not only increase the efficiency of the economy, but drastically improve communication between human beings to resolve conflicts and regenerate the ecosystem natural. We share the vision of technology as a tool to improve society and business.
Recommended book or books
Either Kawasaki, Godin, Ogilvy, Porter, Kotler, Peters; also Asimov, Dick, Verne or Crichton.
What websites do you use to keep informed?
HBR, Wired, MITSloan, AdAge, TechCrunch, CNN.
What apps you use most on your mobile?
What else would you like Barcelona to offer?
The maximum effort to generate technological industrial fabric, to generate GDP, create jobs, attract talent and promote innovation as a catalyst for a prosperous society with a good quality of life, positioning the city in the place it deserves on the international scene.