BASIC COMPANY INFORMATION
Name of company:
Name and position of the person responding:
Cristina Picazo Alda / CEO, co-founder
Brief description of company and business model
Eintrade has developed a business management application to simplify and democratize international trade, and make it more accessible to all types of export companies. Our challenge is to eliminate manual and repetitive processes and be more efficient, standardizing and systematizing the tasks common to all export departments.
CEO + Founding team. Brief description of trajectory
Cristina Picazo Alda, CEO / COO
Experience in international trade and knowledge of the logistics sector. Responsible for the development of Eintrade application (collaboration in product design and conceptualization for development, and UX / UI design), co-founder of Eintrade company and responsible for online and offline business development, and digital platform management.
José María Plana Eguía, CTO and co-founder
Senior Telecommunications Engineer, MBA in Business Administration and Management, Master in Telematics. Head of systems and management of the Eintrade technology platform (application and digital business management). Specialties: information systems, software and hardware development, IoT electronic equipment, quality.
Year of incorporation: 2017
No of employees: 3
- Cristina Picazo Alda, CEO /COO
- José Maria Plana Eguía, CTO
SaaS B2B for international trade
Main goals achieved
- Test validation product-solution in the market, with positive results and feedback from the entire export and logistics ecosystem (Spain and LATAM area).
- In 2018 we are achieving an organic increase in users of the application and currently in the product-market adjustment phase.
Main challenges in the future
- Over the coming year, Eintrade has plans to obtain the resources and investment for growth as a company. The objective is to have an impact on the export sector and to help digitize the export SMEs sector, facilitating access to small and medium companies so that they can enter international trade with more chances of success.
Why did you choose to establish the company in Barcelona?
Besides of being our home, Barcelona is an important logistics hub and a pole of attraction for international and technological business. Barcelona provides institutional support to the entrepreneurial ecosystem, good level of services and a favorable environment to connect with other companies and entrepreneurs.
Location: Barcelona, Eixample
Inspiration? A model, company or business person/entrepreneur?
Marc Vidal, entrepreneur, specialist in digital transformation and digital leader
Eric Ries (Lean Startup)
Flexport, iContainers (online freight forwarders)
Recommended book or books
What websites do you use to keep informed?
What apps you use most on your mobile?
What else would you like Barcelona to offer?
More networking spaces and opportunities to connect with other innovative and technological companies in search of opportunities to collaborate and grow.